BD Welsh has been an expert in Australia taxation law and advisory for 25 years. We stay across all tax changes in Australia as well as potential changes so we can offer quality and timely advice to our clients.
Our principal, Brian Welsh, is a registered tax agent. BDWelsh & Co is also a member of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Limited (NTAA).
We offer taxation services for both businesses and individuals.
Tax services for businesses include:
- Ensuring new businesses have a Tax File Number (TFN), Australian Business Number (ABN) and are registered for Good Services Tax (GST)
- Business Activity Statement (BAS)preparation and lodgments
- Setting up Pay As You Go tax arrangements (PAYG) for staff
- Preparing and lodging state payroll tax
- Preparing and lodging land tax returns
- Advising on capital gains tax and fringe benefits tax
- Assistance in claiming R&D tax incentives
- Tax consolidation
- Variations to PAYG income tax installments
- Trusts, company and asset structures
- Advice on tax matters related to partnerships
- Helping clients understand all their Australian Tax Office (ATO) obligations including record-keeping and meeting business benchmarks
- Representing clients during ATO audits and reviews
- Preparing and submitting objections to tax assessments
- Making submissions to the ATO for penalty and interest remissions on behalf of clients
- Preparing your personal income tax return
- Preparing and lodging applications to vary PAYG withholding tax
- Superannuation including self-managed super arrangements
- Advising on Trusts